The Compliance Today blog for electrical product manufacturer compliance engineers saw a significant jump in readers and subscribers in 2013. Following were the most popular 2013 posts, by pageviews.
- EN 61010-1 3rd Edition Compliance Required in EU by October 2013
- FAQs Regarding IEC 62368-1, the Replacement for IEC 60950-1 & IEC 60065
- Russia GOST R Replaced by Customs Union Technical Regulation
- UL 1741 Safety Testing of Inverters Includes Anti-Islanding Requirement
- Amendment 2 of IEC 60950-1 Edition 2 Has a Few Notable Changes from Amendment 1
- COFETEL Replaced by IFETEL for Mexico Telecom Approvals
- Hazardous Location Product Safety Certification Requirements for EU, China, Russia, Korea & India
- Proposed Changes to R&TTE Directive for Radio Equipment Include New Name & Requirements
- FCC Proposes Big Changes to Part 15 & 68 Electrical Equipment Approval Process
- Top 35 Blogs for Electrical Product Manufacturers
To receive an email of each post when it publishes (about once a week), subscribe on the right side of this page.
Want more in-depth information on one of these topics? Check to see if we are planning a seminar or webinar on it.
Need electrical product testing? Fill out an RFQ.