WHAT WILL YOU DO?Responsibilities of Include:
- Work closely with management, internal subject matter experts, Sales, key stakeholders, and conduct external research to create compelling content targeting qualified leads to build awareness, help drive pipeline acceleration, and lead generation.
- Regularly create, proofread, and update marketing and sales materials, including email campaign, social media posts, landing pages, brochures, flyers, online ads and infographics to generate leads.
- Execute graphic design needs of MET (Design graphics for email marketing, webinars, seminars, FAQs/articles, landing pages, print marketing materials).
- Create, manage, and optimize digital ad campaigns and website content.
- Identify content needs and propose creative new ways to communicate the Eurofins | MET Labs service offering.
- Research industry trends and statistics to help develop strategic resources for email campaigns, blog posts, print materials, website copy, social media content, and various reports.
- Publish and maintain content website landing pages for FAQs, blog posts, article, newsletters.
- Take lead in developing gated content for webinar materials on Youtube and implementing tracking for LeadGen.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?Requirements for :
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications, English or Related field
- 2 – 4 years of experience in traditional and/or digital marketing in corporate, consulting or agency setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, with excellent organization skills
- Experience with WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Understanding of CRM and marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce and Pardot.
- Ability to use design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Highly creative with a proven ability to develop and manage engaging and original content through different channels.
- Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced organization.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc. and no tolerance for errors
- Experience writing web content (or a fantastic portfolio, personal blog/website, etc.)
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the best job done” attitude.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of software
- Experience writing for or familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best-practices and techniques is not required but is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus.
I certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision.
This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.
I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed in any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.